Monday, March 3, 2014

CLEARENCE SALE LEVIS BIG E LVC 1955 501XX 'SCRATCH JEANS' LIMITED EDITION NUMBER 639 OF 1450











LEVIS BIG E LVC 1955 501XX 'SCRATCH JEANS'
LIMITED EDITION NO. 639 OF 1450
BRAND NEW JEANS
Size kat Tag: W32 L32
Ukuran sebenar Pinggang 32 inch labuh 31 1/2 inch
Kaki: Single stitch
Color: Stone wash
Limited Edition: No 639 of 1450
Condition: DEADSTOCK
Hidden rivet
red selvedge
poket kecil selvedge
KEPALA KAIN NIPIS

Made in USA
US tag
(BUKAN MADE IN JAPAN)

HARGA RM350

NEGO SAMPAI JADI


CALL/SMS 0129128500 




3 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  2. it’s really a nice and useful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing. 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m more than happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it 중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete